Use of the Website: By accessing the website, User warrants and represents to Magellan that User is legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. User will hold harmless Magellan for malicious attacks on the website that originate from User, User’s client, or Users servers.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials:
- All Online Materials on this site, including, and without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are protected intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by Magellan.
- User may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute our Online Materials in any way or for any other use without the express written permission from Magellan. Nothing contained on this website should be considered as granting any license or right to use any online materials without written permission from Magellan.
- Neither may User add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on this website. Any attempts to modify our Online Material, defeat or circumvent our security features, is prohibited, and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law both criminally and civilly. Any item listed above is also grounds for termination of this agreement without notice to User.
Links to Other Sites: Magellan sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites User can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in User WWW browser to see if User is still in a Magellan operated site or have moved to another site. Magellan is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When Magellan provides links or references to other websites, no interference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that Magellan is connected with, operates, or controls these websites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that User has received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any Magellan website or endorsement, sponsorship or support of Magellan, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Unauthorized access: User agrees not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any restricted portion of the Site, or interfere with the performance of the Site. User may not frame portions of the Site within another web site or establish links from any other web site to any page of the Site other than the home page. Magellan reserves the right to revoke permission to link to the Site.
Laws and Regulations:
- Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees to settle all disagreements, whether in Court, Arbitration, or Mediation in Utah, subject to Utah laws.
- If User uses our site from locations outside of the United States, Users are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
- To the extent User has in any manner violated or threatened to violate Magellan and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Magellan and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Utah, and User consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.